"Missourians for Alam in 2016: Show Me State"

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Honoring an American Hero who served in the line of Duty --- Happy Memorial Day - 2015: MD Rabbi Alam

Honoring an American Hero who served in the line of Duty --- Happy Memorial Day - 2015: MD Rabbi Alam

I learned the meaning of Memorial Day from my own service to this country. I learn about the values of Memorial Day from my own experience through reading and meeting veterans of all ages. I learn the facts of the Memorial Day from my hardship and own challenges.

I had the privilege to meet with many World War II veterans as well as Vietnam Veterans. I had learn about a chief petty officer at the Great Lakes Naval Station outside of Chicago, who was responsible for training thousands of sailors before they went to the Pacific Theater. Sometimes, he accompanied his trainees to the West Coast before they shipped out. He told me later that it broke his heart to know that some of them would never come home.

I had learn about belated U.S. Army Major General Robert L. Shirkey a Veteran of Vietnam war a resident of Kansas city, my good friend who passed away on Feb 14, 2014 at the age of 89. I want to dedicate this article to the memory of General Shirkey along with my another friend who is also a Veteran of Vietnam war Harry J. Morrison, currently the Post Commander of American Legion Post 76 residing in Concordia KS. When I met these people and when I look at these men immoderately I honor those who served in the line of duty.

Today, I hope we’ll all take a moment to remember the many men and women who gave their lives to protect our country. These brave Americans knew that freedom is earned by each new generation.

My thoughts today are with those families whose sons and daughters sacrificed so much so that all our children can be safe. I hope all of us will honor their memories with our own service to our country, and to each other.

Thank you,

MD Alam
May 25/2015
Kansas City, MO, USA


 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MD Rabbi Alam
Candidate, United States Senate - 2016

Website: http://www.Alam4Senate.com
PO Box # 11614

Kansas City, MO - 64138, USA

Direct: (202) 618-0048

Cell: (816) 372-1873

Email: Campaign@Alam4Senate.com

Facebook: www.Facebook.com/MD4US

Twitter: www.Twitter.com/MD4MO (@MD4MO)

Blog: http://www.mdralam.blogspot.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A Veteran of U.S. Army, Proudly Served the Country, Now Ready to Serve YOU - MD Alam" 


Honoring an American Hero who served in the line of Duty --- Happy Memorial Day - 2015: MD Rabbi Alam




                                       

 Honoring an American Hero who served in the line of Duty --- Happy Memorial Day - 2015:
 MD Rabbi Alam



Major General Robert L. Shirkey (April 26/1024 - Feb 14/2014)

Major General Robert L. Shirkey (April 26/1024 - Feb 14/2014



MD Rabbi Alam with Major General Shirkey on Feb 04/2010MD Rabbi Alam with Major General Shirkey on Feb 04/2010
                MD Rabbi Alam with General Green in Kuwait - 2001




MD Rabbi Alam with General Green in Kuwait - 2001




14/20               14)MD Rabbi Alam with other U.S. Army Soldiers - 2001


MD Rabbi Alam with other U.S. Army Soldiers - 2001




Harry Morrison - a veteran of Vietnam, Image from 1968 in Vietnam



Harry Morrison - a veteran of Vietnam, Image from 1968 in Vietnam

No comments: